The Québec government is committed to ensuring access to its websites by individuals with motor, visual or hearing disabilities. To this end, this website seeks to conform to standards governing access to websites (SGQRI 008-01) that the Québec government adopted on May 10, 2011.
In this perspective, we have :
- used hierarchically structured titles on all pages;
- given explicit content to all links;
- distinguished content and the structure of its presentation by means of CSS style sheets;
- used valid codes and style sheets;
- avoided pop-up windows;
- avoided presenting information in data tables;
- elaborated coherent, comprehensible navigation mechanisms;
- used the simplest possible language;
- validated the contrast of foreground and background colors (Color Contrast Analyser);
- provided a link to skip the navigation and directly access the content.
The website uses HTML 5 markup language and conforms to Cascading Style Sheets level 3 – CSS3. The website’s accessibility has been verified by means of the following browsers :
- Firefox version 12
- Internet Explorer versions 7 et 8
- Google Chrome 34
- Safari 5
The website’s accessibility has also been verified on the following platforms :
- Apple and Android tablet computers
- Apple and Android smartphones
To obtain assistance
If you are having difficulty using the website, please call us.
Should you note errors on the website or wish to make comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.